Current facilitator: Tom Adair
Outline of the group’s structure and process:
Five including the facilitator
Length of group’s existence:
6 – 7 weeks
- We will look at one person’s poetry each week.
- Feedback would be delivered via email.
- Week 1
Set up group contact details, guidelines for providing feedback, how we want to organise ourselves, etc.
- Week 2 Sunday
The featured poet emails poem/s to the others with information about poem/s; context, background, what they are trying to achieve, and any areas they particularly want feedback on: anything they think is relevant.
- Monday to Saturday
The four other members carefully look at the poem/s formulating feedback and sending feedback via email to the featured poet. Multiple emails and contacts might occur.
- Week 3 to 6 – Repeat with a different poet featured each week.
- Week 7 – poets email others the latest version of the poems.
- We all meet for a coffee/drink to celebrate, enjoy, and review the process.
If you are interested in participating in a Poetry Feedback Group please click on the date to email Tom.
Include Group 1 in the email subject line.
The group will be marked as full when all four places have been taken.